Our smallest portable unit can handle up to 20 pieces of equipment and is best suited for small procedure rooms or ICU rooms.
- Self-Contained Sentry 5 Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) self-
- 30 amp main breaker and 5 – 20 amp branch breakers
- 10 Hospital Grade Duplex Receptacles (20 total outlets)
- 3 kVA, or 5 kVA 120 V primary / secondary voltage
- 1 twist lock ground jack.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System allows you to turn your dry operating room into a wet procedure location with little to no downtime. It also allows you to add a supplemental isolated power panel to ensure you meet the NFPA 70 and NFPA 99 requirements to have at least 36 outlets in your operating room.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System can be used as a backup to prevent downtime in your operating rooms in the event your existing isolated power panel malfunctions or fails to meet NFPA 99.
- All components of the MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System have a minimum life expectancy of 100,000 hours. They are designed to be used everyday in your operating and c-section rooms.
- All MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power Systems come with a complete 3-year warranty.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System features a dual ground design for added safety. Our panels hold six different patents and are UL listed under UL 1022 and constructed to UL 1047 standards.
- Costing less than $15,000 per unit, the MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System is approximately 1/3 of the cost of installing a wall mounted panel.
W x D x H (inches)
|Transformer input/output volt option|
Does your operating room meet national safety codes?
With over 30 years of inspecting operating rooms [...]
Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) Testing
Isolated Power Systems are designed to protect patients [...]