The MainPro 6282 is our largest unit. This state of the art portable line isolation monitor can handle up to 32 pieces of equipment.
- Self-Contained Sentry 5 Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) self-
- 50 amp main breaker and 8 – 20Amp branch breakers
- 16 Hospital Grade 20 Amp Duplex Receptacles (32 total
- 5 kVA, 7.5 kVA, or 10 kVA isolation transformer (208 v/120 v
primary / secondary voltage)
- 1 twist lock ground jack.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System allows you to turn your dry operating room into a wet procedure location with little to no downtime. It also allows you to add a supplemental isolated power panel to ensure you meet the NFPA 70 and NFPA 99 requirements to have at least 36 outlets in your operating room.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System can be used as a backup to prevent downtime in your operating rooms in the event your existing isolated power panel malfunctions or fails to meet NFPA 99.
- All components of the MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System have a minimum life expectancy of 100,000 hours. They are designed to be used everyday in your operating and c-section rooms.
- All MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power Systems come with a complete 3-year warranty.
- The MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System features a dual ground design for added safety. Our panels hold six different patents and are UL listed under UL 1022 and constructed to UL 1047 standards.
- Costing less than $15,000 per unit, the MainPro Self-contained Isolated Power System is approximately 1/3 of the cost of installing a wall mounted panel.
W x D x H (inches)
|Transformer input/output volt option|
Does your operating room meet national safety codes?
With over 30 years of inspecting operating rooms [...]
Line Isolation Monitor (LIM) Testing
Isolated Power Systems are designed to protect patients [...]